Martin's practice has emphasized real estate transactions, land use entitlement and zoning work almost exclusively for the past 20 years. His experience also includes general corporate and partnership business law, joint ventures, commercial real estate, condominium/ common interest developments, finance, areas of title, easement and property line issues.
Since 1993, Martin has co-managed the entitlement processing and development of the Dublin Ranch Project, a 1,500-acre mixed-use development project consisting of over 5,000 residential units, 2,000,000 square feet of office, commercial and retail uses, multiple parks, schools and public buildings as well as $500,000,000 in infrastructure improvements.
Throughout the land use entitlement process, he has managed the design team for projects including engineers, architects, landscape architects, land planners, geologists, economists, attorneys and all related professionals. He has successfully defended court challenges to the CEQA documents for newly adopted plans and has organized and led successful campaigns to defeat referendum challenges to projects.
Post approvals, Martin Inderbitzen has been responsible for securing and complying with the permits for the construction of projects from the State Water Quality Control Board, California Department of Fish and Game, U.S. ArmyCorps of Engineers and U.S. Fish and Wildlife Agency. He has been the primarily responsible person for all transactional documents on projects, including: development agreements with the municipalities, improvement agreements, sales agreements, etc.
- Approval, financing and construction of two public schools;
- A 126-unit single family detached residential project in Hayward;
- A 36-acre commercial project in Livermore;
- A 51-unit custom lot residential project in Pleasanton;
- And a 500,000 square foot mixed-use commercial project in Hacienda Business Park in Pleasanton.
- Vice-chair Valleycare Health System Board of Directors after returning to the board in 2008 (he previously served two terms as chairman of the board, between 1985-1996)
- Founding member of Board of Directors of Tri-Valley Business Council (an organization formed to promote and support the major businesses in the Tri-Valley region of eastern Alameda County and southern Contra Costa County)
- Active in leadership roles on behalf of the business and development community throughout the East Bay Area
12647 Alcosta Blvd, Suite 430
San Ramon, CA 94583
Phone: (925) 600-1800
Fax: (925) 600-1802