We Solve High-Stakes Real Estate and Business Problems
| Welcome to the “new rising sun” of California real estate law and business law firms – Patton Sullivan Brodehl LLP. We solve complex, high-stakes real estate law and business law problems of almost every type. We are a new breed of law firm -- lean, mean, highly responsive, powerfully effective, and constantly evolving to meet our clients’ legal service needs in this dynamic regional and global economy. |
We succeed through our deep experience and expertise in our fields, our courtroom reputation and winning track record, and our relentless dedication to achieving our clients’ objectives. We reject inefficiency, overstaffing, bloated infrastructure, and other common “big firm” problems.
Patton Sullivan Brodehl is headquartered in the growing and dynamic Tri-Valley region of the San Francisco Bay Area, which includes San Ramon, Danville, Pleasanton, Dublin, and Livermore. Our clients are based not just in the Tri-Valley, but also other parts of the East Bay (Oakland, Walnut Creek, Fremont, Hayward, San Leandro), San Francisco and the Peninsula, San Jose and Silicon Valley, the North Bay (Santa Rosa, Napa, Sonoma), and other parts of the State, including Santa Cruz, Sacramento, the Central Valley, and Southern California.
|At Patton Sullivan Brodehl, our attorneys |
- Serve as lethal courtroom advocates and trusted boardroom advisors
- Achieve recognition for excellence and leadership in their practice niches
- Provide small firm service and attention with big firm muscle and experience
- Out-hustle and out-smart the (often larger) competition
- Harness the right mix of technology and personnel to operate leanly, intelligently, and efficiently
- Give every case partner-level attention and strategic counseling
- Think outside the box to find unique solutions to the thorniest of real estate and business problems
- Recognize that business objectives should drive litigation strategy and define litigation success
- Appreciate our clients’ entrepreneurial vision and strive to emulate their success