Whether you are a small start-up shop, growing business, or a large corporation with complex capital and shareholder relationships, Patton Sullivan Brodehl LLP can help.
Our attorneys have more than 100 years of combined legal experience and can assist you with your corporate legal issues from formation and choice of entity decisions to exit strategy.
Preserving your profits and protecting your corporate assets and property is our main focus and we employ a wide range of tactics to meet that objective.
Our comprehensive business legal representation includes counsel in matters, such as:
- Entity selection and formation
- Contracts of all types
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Operational and tax planning
- Employment and executive compensation
- Intellectual property protection
- General counsel advice
- Breach of contract
- Breach of fiduciary duty (particularly within LLCs and investor groups)
- Director and officer liability
- Loan and guaranty liability
- Interference and unfair competition
- Insurance recovery
- Qui tam litigation
- Trade secrets and other intellectual property
- Dissolution and “business divorce”
- Unfair competition